Pathways2Uni is here to help!
Our team of highly trained professionals have done all the hard work and found countless pathway programs to get you into the right course. Our counselling sessions with students and parents provide you with a clearer understanding of the value of pathway programs towards your career goal.
Remember: it’s how you graduate, not how you got there, that matters in the end!
You won’t need to dig deep to find the information you need – just tell us your preferences and we will send you all the information you need, specifically tailored for your needs!
Pathways2Uni’s consolidated approach, plus transparent process for students makes it easy for you. On top of that, we don’t charge you a thing!
Pathways2Uni is a website for students looking for pathway programs if they missed out on their desired course due to an inadequate ATAR. We will:
- Provide information on pathway providers
- Detail the benefits of doing pathway programs
- Place enrolment ready student applications to our partnered pathway institutions
- Provide counselling for students that need a pathway program
- Match students with suitable pathway programs
- Bridge the ATAR gap!
Benefits of a Pathway program:
- Many of the programs available lead straight into second year of the corresponding University degree, meaning you do not have to change too much of their original plan.
- FEE-HELP is available for Australian citizens.
- There are countless partner organisations, colleges and TAFE institutions which offer pathway programs directly into uni, plus they receive credit for their studies during the program.
- The majority of the programs ensure small class sizes, meaning you will get more support and attention from lecturers and tutors.
- Pathways programs are flexible – on completion students do not have to follow the path they may have chosen a year ago, but can still change their mind and pick from a multitude of degrees while gaining credit for completing their pathways program!